Lasula Jeans Review from Panfield, England

4 of 12 Lasula reviews

Update added by user May 18

So just a little update.Lasula and I have been in contact via Twitter and email.

They said they were happy to exchange the item for the correct order I paid for which is so far so good. I had just returned my item first class so hopefully they will receive it today or tomorrow and they should email me very soon.

I did recently bought a coat from them as I really wanted one like it, so hopefully they won't *** this order up like they did with the first one..I don't know, I'll keep everyone posted!

Original review posted by user May 12

I never write reviews but I think it's worth putting this one out there.Looking at Lasula and what they put out on their social media, you'd think their clothes are of great quality and that their a great company..

That's what I thought anyway. I had ordered a pair of black HIGH WAISTED jeans that had NO pockets in the front. What did I receive? I received bad quality, black jeans that's aren't even high waisted and had pockets in the front.

The worst thing is getting your order messed up and I had paid £28 for a pair of jeans that I didn't even want. Thanks a lot Lasula. I will never be buying from you guys again unless you sort this problem out.

I had emailed them this morning and I'm waiting on their reply but until then, I wouldn't recommend this company.So disappointed because I really wanted to like this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Get Waisted High Waisted Ripped Jeans Black
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #846315 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lasula? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 12 Lasula reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lasula. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lasula.
Filing a new complaint about
×