Update added by user May 18, 2016
So just a little update.Lasula and I have been in contact via Twitter and email.
They said they were happy to exchange the item for the correct order I paid for which is so far so good. I had just returned my item first class so hopefully they will receive it today or tomorrow and they should email me very soon.
I did recently bought a coat from them as I really wanted one like it, so hopefully they won't *** this order up like they did with the first one..I don't know, I'll keep everyone posted!
Original review posted by user May 12, 2016
I never write reviews but I think it's worth putting this one out there.Looking at Lasula and what they put out on their social media, you'd think their clothes are of great quality and that their a great company..
That's what I thought anyway. I had ordered a pair of black HIGH WAISTED jeans that had NO pockets in the front. What did I receive? I received bad quality, black jeans that's aren't even high waisted and had pockets in the front.
The worst thing is getting your order messed up and I had paid £28 for a pair of jeans that I didn't even want. Thanks a lot Lasula. I will never be buying from you guys again unless you sort this problem out.
I had emailed them this morning and I'm waiting on their reply but until then, I wouldn't recommend this company.So disappointed because I really wanted to like this company.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."