Panfield, England
1.8

Update by user May 18, 2016

So just a little update.Lasula and I have been in contact via Twitter and email.

They said they were happy to exchange the item for the correct order I paid for which is so far so good. I had just returned my item first class so hopefully they will receive it today or tomorrow and they should email me very soon.

I did recently bought a coat from them as I really wanted one like it, so hopefully they won't *** this order up like they did with the first one..I don't know, I'll keep everyone posted!

Original review posted by user May 12, 2016

I never write reviews but I think it's worth putting this one out there.Looking at Lasula and what they put out on their social media, you'd think their clothes are of great quality and that their a great company..

That's what I thought anyway. I had ordered a pair of black HIGH WAISTED jeans that had NO pockets in the front. What did I receive? I received bad quality, black jeans that's aren't even high waisted and had pockets in the front.

The worst thing is getting your order messed up and I had paid £28 for a pair of jeans that I didn't even want. Thanks a lot Lasula. I will never be buying from you guys again unless you sort this problem out.

I had emailed them this morning and I'm waiting on their reply but until then, I wouldn't recommend this company.So disappointed because I really wanted to like this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lasula jeans. Lasula needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lasula jeans in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lasula.

Had an Experience with Lasula?

Comments